For the third year, Make Way for Books will have a team for El Tour de Tucson on Saturday November 19, 2016. Whether you would like to ride with our team for Make Way for Books, ride as an individual, or support our riders, there are many ways you can give back to children in our community while supporting El Tour de Tucson!
Benefits of riding for Make Way for Books:
• If you collect $500 in donations, you will receive a Make Way for Books team jersey and we will pay your registration fee of $135 before October 31st.
• If you collect $1,000 in donations, you will receive a Make Way for Books team jersey, we will pay your registration fee of $135 before October 31st, and you will receive an El Tour Conquistador Trophy.
• You help engage your family and friends in fundraising and raising awareness of our great mission.
• You help Make Way for Books provide research driven literacy programs for children, families, and teachers in Tucson, Pima County, and Arizona.
• You can participate in training rides leading up to the event and you will make lifelong friends!
Ways to participate:
1. Become a fundraising team member by submitting your application to ride by filling out the application below or print out application and submit it by email to Ally or by mail to Make Way for Books 700 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705. Then start your fundraising campaign by joining our team on Crowdrise and clicking “Join the Team.” When your fundraising efforts hit $500, we will register you for the ride with Perimeter Bicycling. Then invite family, friends, and coworkers to support your ride!
2. You can register on your own through El Tour de Tucson, pay your own registration fee, and buy a Make Way for Books jersey to wear at the event.
3. You can encourage your friends to donate to Make Way for Books on your behalf by setting up your own fundraising page.
4. You can make a general donation to the team.
5. You can participate in our training rides, to be posted to our website when they are scheduled.
Thank you for considering a ride with Make Way for Books and please feel free to call or email me with any questions!